Every product is only as good as its quality. The highest quality standards are the key driver for the success of this company.
Quality Assurance at Unimed is an integral part of the company's ethics. We strive to provide products to global markets that are of the highest quality. At Unimed qualified and trained personnel ensure that all activities conducted by the business, adhere to our stringent Quality Assurance Policy.
Unimed hold's a full Wholesale Dealer License (WDA) issued by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA UK), which demonstrates that regulatory requirements are successfully met to supply a full range of products. A list is available in the 'What We Supply' section of the website.
Unimed Global is inspected by MHRA and has been certified to conform to GDP guidelines for medicines and medical devices. The QA team ensures that all aspects of distribution, which include procurement, transportation and delivery, meets the individual product specification.
- Ensure ongoing compliance regulations
- Address any quality issues that arise
- Deal with complaints through an SOP complaints procedure
- Support and advise on all phases of the life cycle of a product
- Develop and maintain a robust supply chain
- Conduct regular audits to improve services
- Keep records of all activities related to Quality Assurance